II CONNECT 2023
Because you're only as good as your network
25th May | London
Are you making the most of your professional connections to ensure that your expat clients are getting the best possible advice in a complex world?
International Investment’s flagship event, II Connect, for the international financial services industry is designed to enable you not only to expand your existing network of contacts, but also to build new knowledge and insights across the challenging cross-jurisdictional financial planning and wealth management space.
This event’s innovative and highly participatory format will give golden opportunities to speak directly to the circle of connections that make the client advice experience complete, such as expert lawyers, accountants, specialist tax, trust and retirement advisers, as well as business model consultants including tech gurus.
Reasons to attend II Connect:
● Debate a complex international client case study using the insights of some of the most experienced professional connections in the business
● A holistic look at life change moments which require the most financial planning including retirement, divorce, inheritance and philanthropy
● Live polls on key issues throughout the event
● Structured networking breaks where delegates from different parts of the industry are together in small groups
● Head-to-head main panel discussion between different parts of the industry